Monday, January 24, 2011

Menu Plan 1/24/11


I love to menu plan, but I don't stick to it religiously. Sometimes I move Monday's dinner to Wednesday or throw something out and do a cereal night. But at least I have a plan to deviate from rather than no plan at all.

Without further ado, my plan for dinner this week:

Monday: Cheesy Ham and Potato Soup (similar to this recipe) in bread bowls with carrot and celery sticks

Tuesday: Tony's Favorite Casserole (similar to this recipe) with green beans, canned peaches, and a salad

Wednesday: Chicken Nuggets, crinkle fries, salad, carrots, and canned pears

Thursday: French Toast, Vienna sausage (for the kids), and fresh fruit

Friday: Fast Food Friday (probably Subway)

Saturday: Pizza Night

Sunday: Chicken and Broccoli Rolls with salad and fresh fruit

There you have it. Maybe it isn't all the most healthy stuff, but I try and then I have to throw in stuff my kids will actually eat! What's in your plan this week?

3 comments:

Jeri Dawn said...

Love It! Thank You Thank You Thank You! You are the best!

Jeri Dawn said...

And I played too! Go to my blog to see my menu plan for the week. Thanks for the idea Cindy.

http://lingeringqueen.blogspot.com/2011/01/menu-plan-monday.html

Merinda Reeder said...

You're going to make me better despite myself.
I think this is good. OK, I know it's good; just not my forte.
I'm going to do some freezer meal shopping with next paycheck, and I'll see if I can get myself to plan some menus.