Monday, April 25, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

I admit it.  I ate way too much yesterday.  I felt it last night, too.  Oh, well, today starts a new week!

One more week of crazy dinner-times because of swimming lessons then things will get back to normal - or at least our version of normal.

I often have so much to say that I mutter to myself all day long, but today I'm not feeling so chatty.  So, the short and sweet on what I'm planning on for dinners this week.  Enjoy!

MONDAY:  Easter leftovers via my mom

TUESDAY:  Tin foil dinners

WEDNESDAY:  Tuna Noodle casserole (this counts as a fish dish, right?)

THURSDAY:  Pumpkin Pancakes

FRIDAY:  Fast food night

SATURDAY:  Pizza

SUNDAY:  Ham and Potatoes in the crock-pot (since I haven't actually made it the last two times I put it on the menu)

3 comments:

Jeri Dawn said...

I'm gonna get mine up this week! I haven't planned past today and tomorrow...but I'm working on it! Love your dedication. You are the best.

Shelly said...

Here's mine through Friday:

Monday: something simple for the kids, like chicken nuggets, and salad

Tuesday: Crock Pot Ham and Potatoes

Wednesday: Josh's chili (he made a big pot last time and half of it has been sitting in the freezer calling my name)

Thursday: PTO night at McDonalds. Gag me. But the kids will love it. (I'll eat something simple at home)

Friday: BBQ ribs with sweet potatoes and frozen veggies

Merinda Reeder said...

This is my annual cholesterol spike. I love coloring eggs, as do my kids. You gotta have enough to color, and you don't waste food. Plus humid heat wave.

Monday: Egg Salad Sandwiches

Tuesday: Tunafish (made with egg) sandwiches. With Pears and carrot sticks.

Wednesday: Some kind of pasta salad or potato salad?

Thursday: Green salad supreme. Maybe I'll grill and dice a chicken breast even, and of course, some egg.

Friday: Heat wave over. Chicken Penne Pasta from the freezer

Saturday: Spaghetti

Sunday: Enchiladas from the freezer