Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Weekly Goals

This week my goal is to be much less naughty than last week.  Just because my oldest daughter turned double digits, doesn't mean I had to eat like I did and drink soda (gasp!) for the first time in weeks.  Stupid me.  I shouldn't have.  I worked hard all week at the gym and ended up only losing half a pound.  I'm hoping that most of that is due to retaining water.  The Naive Shelly would like to believe that.

So this week I'm going to go to the gym five days, drink lots of water, NOT eat pizza or drink pop, and very carefully chose if I will eat Easter candy, specifically which candy.  It's gotta be worth it.

How about you?  How did this week go?  Any changes you'll be making this week?

2 comments:

colds1 said...

I'm just going to keep plugging away. This week's weight was the same as last week. But yesterday I was down more than a pound. I will not be discouraged.

I tried the dress on. I can zip it up. However, I am having some seams relaxed. Apparently my hooties are bigger than they were in high school and I don't see them shrinking in the next couple of weeks.

I'm gonna wear my dre-ess! I'm gonna wear my dre-ess!

Merinda Reeder said...

Way to go, Cindy!
This week I will go to the gym at least twice (have to switch off days with Clinton.) My off days I'll get some other workout in. I'll drink plenty of water. And I'll make my Easter Candy worth it... not very much and only the ones I REALLY want. No candy just because it's there. Hey, I don't buy it- I just go where it is.