Monday, April 11, 2011

Gotta Eat Monday

Sometimes food is just food.  That's how I feel today.  My menu is nothing special this week (although that Tandoori Chicken last week was yum and the yogurt sauce that went with it was yummier - and fat free since I used fat free yogurt).

MONDAY:  Soft shelled tacos

TUESDAY:  Fish sticks and french fries (we didn't have it last week)

WEDNESDAY:  Pizza Pasta (aka, baked ziti)

THURSDAY:  French Toast and strawberries

FRIDAY:  Take-out night

SATURDAY:  Homemade pizza

SUNDAY:  Ham and potatoes in the crock-pot

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Here's my partial menu...

Monday: Josh's chili.

Tuesday: Crepes a la Emma (it's her birthday)

Wednesday: pork chops with rice and applesauce

Thursday: Enchilada chicken with Spanish rice and refried beans

Friday: NY strip steak with mashed sweet potatoes, frozen veggies. (I got it on sale for less than $4 total. I rock.)

colds1 said...

Do you remember the Brady Bunch when Peter says, "Pork chops and ah-pple-sah-ce?" We can't say the two together without saying like him! Thanks for making me grin with your menu!!!

Crisanne said...

I need to start making my menu plans! Here's a quick shot at this week

Monday: we ate BBQ meatball with rice and spinach salad
Tues: Sandwiches, probably PB&J
Wed: ?? who knows
Thurs: Crockpot paprika chicken and potatoes
Fri: home-made pizza
Sat: left-overs
Sun: Bacon Roll Ups (sirloin tip, rolled up with bacon, cooked in the crockpot with onion soup mix)