Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekly Goals

Short and simple: I did very little exercising this week.  Crud.

This week's goals include my morning ritual and beginning the training program I found online for a 10k.  I found this a few months ago, but didn't get past the second or third day.  So I'm going to try it again.  Why?  Because I need to feel accomplished.  I have no race I'm training for, but I think it would be amazing to run around the block -- an 8 mile feat.  For no other reason than "I can." 

What I like about the program is that it's a combo of running, strength training, and cross training.  It suggests resting on Friday, but running on Sunday.  I'm going to put my rest day on Sunday.  I have to make whatever changes are in my best interest or I won't succeed.

How did you do?  What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

Merinda Reeder said...

Goal: drink water - more, plan meals, and go into labor.
Seriously, this meal plan business is awesome.
How did I do? Meal plan... check.
Be a good mom and listen to my kids... meh.
So other goal: yeah, be a good mommy and listen to my cute girls.

colds1 said...

Down a pound this week. I should celebrate. Really. But the scale had been down 2 pounds for the last four days and then, on weigh-in morning, this demon pound pops up. It is still a loss, but, dang, I wanted that two pounds!

I need to track my eating better. But we've got two birthdays and a family party in the next 7 days. I'll just focus on eating more fruits and veggies each day instead!