Sunday, February 13, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - orama!!!

I'm grounding myself from my computer tomorrow until I accomplish a long list of things to do, so I needed to put this up tonight (for fear that I won't actually get my list done).

Monday - Heart-shaped pizzas

Tuesday - Chicken stir-fry and rice

Wednesday - Cathy's meatloaf and roasted potatoes

Thursday - Scrambled eggs (because my neighbors raise chickens and give us LOTS of fresh eggs) and scones

Friday - Fast Food Friday

Saturday - Pizza for the boys and date night for the grown ups

Sunday - Mom's bringing lasagna to our family birthday party. I think I'm in charge of the salad. It will be green.

1 comment:

Merinda Reeder said...

I didn't make my soup, pizza, or tuna casserole last week, so I'm putting them on this week. Last week I did make a baked Penne pasta that Jeri Dawn posted a few weeks back. Success!

Monday: Tuna casserole in the heart dish. The heart-shaped stoneware makes an appearance every Valentines and anniversary at least. Is it blasphemous, though, to serve tuna casserole?
Tuesday: crock pot chicken and veggies
Wednesday: Ham fried Rice
Thursday: Soup with homemade bread. Heavy on the carrots. Mmmm.
Friday: homemade pizza
Saturday: Shanghai
Sunday: Meatloaf and taters