Saturday, February 19, 2011

Menu Plan Alternate

I have been enjoying the menu plan. I'm starting to develop a bit of a habit; though I admit that if it weren't for this blog, I'm not sure I'd have kept it up.
So score one for the blog.
My little sister just posted a pretty nifty idea. I could retell it; but I think I'll just link to her variation on the menu plan. Maybe it's an idea you could use.
Honestly, I do a little shuffling in the week depending on what I'm in the mood for. I don't think this is bad; I think it is flexible. Sarah's idea is even more flexible.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Cute! I like the board and the idea is inventive. I like it. (I think the last time I saw Sarah she was about 10. She and her family are so beautiful!)

Jeri Dawn said...

Very cute. I actually made monthly calendars as a Neighbor gift one year that had velcro menu items...Hope it works out for her!

colds1 said...

I love the ingenuity! Everybody has to find what works for them.