Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekly Goals

Two weeks ago I made some specific goals.  Seeing as how it's taken me an extra week to get back into Blog Land, you may be able to imagine how my last two weeks went. 

Really, I tried to accomplish all my goals, but I just didn't get to everything.  Then I got sick last week.  We're talking zombie sick.  Night of the living dead/I can't fully open my eyes/I sound like a modern-day-Kathleen-Turner-as-Chandler-Bing's-dad sort of sick.

So sick I still haven't even seen last week's the Biggest Loser episode. 

I know.

So this week is different.  This week is our vacation week where we are devoting all of our childless hours to fixing a bathroom we didn't want to fix.

My goal this week is a daily goal: Survive. 

Maybe the word is even Endure.  I'm not sure yet.  If I come away from this week with a new tub, an intact marriage, and kids I'm happy to see, I'll be very happy.

How were your two weeks?  What's your goal for this week?

2 comments:

Merinda Reeder said...

My goal: patience. Mostly patience with me and my healing. I had a baby, and that does something amazing to my psyche... I get motivated to get up, get fit, get my life in order, and be supermom. Did I mention getting fit? like... fitting into my clothes?

patience. I can use this motivation in a few weeks. Meantime, I'm ordered to take it easy.

colds1 said...

I was down half a pound this week. At least the scale kept moving down.

This week I really need to focus on exercising. I have some 20 minute work-outs that I enjoy. I should be able to squeeze one of those in every day. At least that's the plan, Stan.