Monday, March 7, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

Another Monday, another meal plan.

I'm really good at doing this for dinners, but I need more variety in my lunches (my own, not my kids - they live off of bologna and cheese).   I need to research some healthy and low calorie lunches that are also quick.  Hmm, another project to add to my week.

And here's my week's dinners:

MONDAY:  Leftovers via Mom ~ she has leftover ham and funeral potatoes from dinner yesterday that she's bringing in tonight.

TUESDAY:  Spaghetti with meatballs (if I get them made), salad, green beans, and fresh bread.

WEDNESDAY:  Tin Foil Dinners ~ probably with hamburger patties, but I'm leaning toward chicken tenders instead.  Potatoes, carrots, peppers, onion, meat on a cabbage slice in a foil packet baked in the oven (or the grill if it isn't raining).

THURSDAY:  Breakfast Burritos ~ scrambled eggs with veggies on a tortilla.

FRIDAY:  Subways

SATURDAY:  Pizza

SUNDAY:  Potato soup (from my freezer stash) and bread

1 comment:

Jeri Dawn said...

Ha ha...we must be coordinating too much. Tin Foil Dinners were on my mind too. I did my plan and popped over to see what yours was and viola. It needs to be Spring.