Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weekly Goals

Last week I caught up on almost everything I've been behind on.  My house is actually still nearly-clean.  It's a Thanksgiving miracle (not quite as amazing as a Christmas miracle, but a bigger deal than Arbor Day).

This week my goals include journaling my food, making sure said food is healthy, hitting the gym 4 or 5 times this week, and surviving the last full week of the school year.  The last projects are due this week and I'm more ready to have the school year over than the kids are.  Maybe because they only have one project due each, so I have three due. 

What about your week?  Are you ready for the end of the school year?  Any final goals to accomplish before kids are home from school all day, every day, all week long? 

3 comments:

colds1 said...

What do I really want to do this week? I want to start my running program again. I have my first 5k of the season in 3 weeks that I'm not prepared for.

Merinda Reeder said...

My father-in-law arrives Wednesday. My Dad and his wife arrive Friday. My goals: get the house suitable for double guests.
Clean, organize, arrange...
Two parties of guests, two sets of interests, two guest accommodation spaces, two personalities.

And then I have a psychological goal to not go crazy.
My father has a tendency to incite insanity in me, and madness on top of dual-personality could be interesting.
I'll need to play mind games with myself.

Jeri Dawn said...

I have sooo much to do! I'm not sure why it always surprises me when I am three weeks away from my due date and I haven't done a dang thing. Jason did manage the closet organizer and moved 3 dressers down-stairs. Now I just need to figure out where to really put them and start rearranging rooms. I am attempting 4 girls in one room, thanks to full over full bunk beds.

Also, start relaxing and telling my body that it's OKAY to let all these blasted contractions be productive...