Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday is Meal Plan Day

Actually, my meal plan day is a couple of days before the end of each month and then again each Saturday before I hit the grocery store.  I just do these Meal Plans on Mondays because that is what the Internet world does.  Call me a people pleaser.

I'm ready to do some grilling!  But with more rain in our forecast, I'm not banking on being out there by the grill.  Usually by this time of year, we are eating most dinners outside as well, but not this year.

Anyhoo, here's what we'll be eating this week (all prepared from my food storage collection ... except produce and dairy):

MONDAY:  Tin Foil Dinners (I'll probably go with hamburger as the meat, except chicken in mine)

TUESDAY:  Fajitas (most likely chicken, but I might have some beef hidden in the deep freeze)

WEDNESDAY:  Meatloaf and baked potatoes

THURSDAY:  French Toast and sausage

FRIDAY:  Take-out for me, Father and Son's Overnighter for a few of the menfolk

SATURDAY:  Homemade Pizza and bread sticks

SUNDAY:  Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches, roasted potatoes, cut veggies

3 comments:

Merinda Reeder said...

Entrees will be served with coordinating fresh bread and vegetable of the day... from Wednesday on, anyway.
Monday: Shanghai ramen creation
Tuesday: Leftovers - possibly supplemented by chicken nuggets
Wednesday: Ham Fried Rice
Thursday: Crock Pot Chicken
Friday: Lasagna
Saturday: Pork Chops and Baked Taters
Sunday: Homemade Pizza

Alternate: Spaghetti and Meatballs

Jeri Dawn said...

I'm still in a bit of a slump...but so far this is what I have come up with:

Monday: Pesto Pasta w/ stir fry (I found a recipe that I ripped out of the Dr. office magazine and accidently ripped off half of the proportion amount...so I'll be searching the WWW! It has orange and cilantro in it!)

Tuesday: Chicken Noodle Soup

Wednesday: Won Tons with Sweet/Sour Sauce

That's all I've got! Ha ha. But it's better than last week!

Crisanne said...

Baseball season is still here. How much longer?!?!? Oh yeah. too long.

Monday: Spaghetti
Tues: Leftovers
Wed: Even more leftovers
Thurs: Hopefully an empty fridge. Hmm. I guess pb&J
Fri: Pizza sounds really good right now!