Monday, May 30, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

Where did May go?  As I sat down to write this post I realized that I couldn't ... I hadn't planned anything for June yet!

We still have rain so we haven't started up our grill yet. But I'm waiting.  Somewhat patiently.  As I made my picks for June, I have at least one night a week done on the grill.  I love summer cooking!

I am also excited for my pantry challenge to be over.  As educational as it has been, I'm ready to buy myself some new food!  I am proud of myself though.  I really didn't need to buy anything other than produce and some dairy.  I even made bread and used it for sandwiches this whole week!  I guess I'm doing something right in this food storage business.  I do need to restock on some stuff ... pasta especially.  I barely had enough of it stored for my boys' taste buds!

But all that isn't why you tuned in.  You are looking for my weekly menu.  I'll make you wait no longer.

MONDAY:  Hamburgers and Hot Dogs (on the grill if the rain stops)

TUESDAY:  Chicken and rice casserole from the freezer (I'd link the recipe, but I don't remember where I got it from.  I'm not even sure what it is.  This one's been in the freezer a while.)

WEDNESDAY:  Grilled fish and roasted potatoes.

THURSDAY:  Breakfast tacos (or burritos, same dif)

FRIDAY:  Subway sandwiches

SATURDAY:  Pizza, pizza, pizza

SUNDAY:  Dinner with my mom to celebrate her wedding anniversary

What's on your plate?

1 comment:

Crisanne said...

Well, it's Thursday, and my Menu is still just to fly by the seat of my pants and hope that the peanut butter doesn't give out. Baseball season ends next week. I am so excited! Four nights a week games and practices, all from 5:30 to 7:00 have made dinner time a complete circus at our house for the past month and a half. Can't wait till next weeks last game!