Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Letter to Me

There are some fun movies and songs out there than talk about going back in time. Some are do-over movies like 17 Again. Some are about time travel like Back to the Future. There's a song out by Brad Paisley talking about if he could write a letter to his 17-year-old self, he'd say all these different things.

I don't know that I'd write a letter to myself at 17. I got through high school just fine, with some minor heartaches. But who didn't?

Now, I might write a letter to myself from 10 years ago.

It would go something like this:

Hey, I know you're happily married and recently discovered that you are having your first baby. That's so great. You will be very happy.

Just do me a favor, would you? Do more Kegels, please. Jumping jacks suck.

Thanks, Me

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hear you on that one! Could you send one over to me 10 years ago???