Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Bloggest Loser Season Two -- Pre-Season


Like my icon? I find that it has a bit of a notable, however comical, look. Yes, I made it myself. Yes, I have no idea how to really make it. And yes, unless I can figure out how to make a nice looking one, this will be our rally sign during this competition. I know. You wish you had my talents. It's okay. We all have our strengths.


So, let's get ready to rumble, shall we?


The competition:

Lose as much weight in 90 days as is healthily possible.

Check in every week to report your percentage of weight loss.

Share your triumphs, challenges, advice, helpful links, and any other tidbits of info you can think of.

At the end of the 90 days, report your final percentage weight lost and (optional) total inches lost.

The Prize:

$10,000. Hahahaha! I wish! Would you settle for bragging rights? Because that's all you get, my friend.

Things to do before Day 1:


Weigh yourself. This will be your beginning weight you will use in your final weigh in.


Take a picture of yourself. This will be a good guide to help you see any changes your body makes.


Optional: Measure yourself, specifically your bust/chest, waist, and hips. You may see a greater result in your measurements than your weight.


We could have two winners: one with the greatest percentage of body weight lost and one with the greatest inches lost.


Don't worry:

This is all done by the honor system. You will never be asked to report your weight, measurements, or pictures. If you want to share to keep better track of the numbers, feel free. Just be prepared to report your percentages lost and the total inches lost if you choose to join that part of the competition.

We begin Monday, September 6th. Yeah, that's Labor Day. I do have impeccable timing, don't I?

And we'll still have a weekly goal check in for those that don't want to participate in The Bloggest Loser, but still want to set different goals.

You ready?

1 comment:

Carina said...

Ready or not, here it comes. I better get in gear. I hope your check ins will help me regain my focus. It has been hard with all of the changes we have had since the other one ended. My husband went back to work, that was the biggest one. I know it is a good thing, but there is no more hiking all day whenever we want to. I better find something else to do. And hope the other big changes don't drive me to eat tubs of ice cream, chips and CHOCOLATE.

Ready or not, here it comes.