Monday, June 20, 2011

Yo, Whatcha eatin'?

I'm in charge of the menu for eight days of family reunion for 27 people.  I've got the menu done and now I'm working on my shopping list.  I'm just about meal planned out.

Glad I had this pretty much planned a month ago!  Here's what's up:

MONDAY:  Baked ziti, green beans, watermelon

TUESDAY:  Tony's Pizza (fundraiser for the neighbor boy), probably more watermelon and a green salad

WEDNESDAY:  Waffles and ice cream (hey.  it's summer.)

THURSDAY:  Mac and cheese (mom won't be home)

FRIDAY:  Subway via gift card

SATURDAY:  Tacos

SUNDAY:  Grilled tostadas

2 comments:

Jeri Dawn said...

Love the grilled tostadas recipe...thanks for being so stalwart! Will we see you at the bingo tables on the 4th?

colds1 said...

Sadly not this year ... we have a family reunion to be to.