Monday, June 13, 2011

Meal Plan Monday


Another week, another menu.  I love the flexibility.  That sounds like a contradiction, "having a plan creates flexibility" but I think it is true.  I feel much more free when I have a plan for dinner.  Instead of a stupor of thought, I can just decide if I want to eat it or not.  That's a lousy explanation of how it makes me feel, but maybe it works.

We've got a busy week and won't be eating at home as much as usual.  This is what I'm planning but I doubt it is what we'll actually be eating.

MONDAY:  Chicken and rice

TUESDAY:  Dinner at the pool

WEDNESDAY:  Meatloaf and baked potatoes

THURSDAY:  Baked oatmeal with rhubarb

FRIDAY:  Pesto Pasta and veggies

SATURDAY:  Pizza

SUNDAY:  Kebabs, pita bread, and salad (family dinner at our house)

No comments: