Monday, April 2, 2012

No, foolin' ... Here's my meal plan!

I love April Fool's Day.  Truly.  I'm looking forward to my kids being older and really getting into it.  Right now, it just feels mean.  I did make spaghetti and meatball cupcakes yesterday - regular cupcakes decorated to look like spaghetti and meatballs.  My husband didn't know that though.  I offered him one of the extra, undecorated cupcakes and he tentatively licked the frosting asking if there was garlic powder in it or something.  Then he took tiny bites of the cake over the sink, just in case there was a glob of spaghetti sauce or something waiting to get him.  I think THAT is my favorite part of the day ... my husband, completely unsure of my every move and constantly thinking I'm going to "get him!" 

Ahh.

But now it is Monday and time for another week of menus ...

MONDAY:  Rice Cooker Mac and Cheese

TUESDAY:  Fish and asparagus

WEDNESDAY:  Lasagna Roll ups

THURSDAY:  Crockpot Oatmeal

FRIDAY:  Hawaiian food - We are hosting a Luau Murder Mystery Dinner and I'm still refining the menu.

SATURDAY:  Pizza of some sort

SUNDAY:  Ham and other Easter fixings for the family party at our house

Happy Easter, friends!

1 comment:

Crisanne said...

Spring Break is this weekend and I am so excited to get out of the house and have an adventure! We are heading to Logan on Thursday, and I can't wait to see beautiful Cache Valley! Sure beats the desert I live in!

Monday: Meatloaf, potatoes
Tuesday: Homemade pizza
Wednesday: I'm thinking breakfast of somesort. Probably waffles.
Thursday: BBQ with the fam. Hamburgers, hotdogs, the works.
Friday: Not sure, I guess we'll see!
Saturday: Quick chicken casserole.
Sunday: A ham sounds good! I'll have to go buy one!