Monday, April 9, 2012

If I have to ... Meal Plan

We had friends over for a murder mystery dinner Friday and hosted the family Easter party yesterday.  I'm a little tired of thinking about and preparing and, quite honestly, eating food.  Planning meals for the week has no appeal. 

This is when I'm thankful that I do a month at a time.  I already have my week planned.  I'm going to fiddle with it, because that is what I do, but at least my food weary brain doesn't have to start from scratch.  And, because of my food weariness, we are going to have breakfast for dinner TWICE this week.  Take that all you non-breakfast for dinner people!

MONDAY:  Crockpot Oatmeal (didn't make it last week)

TUESDAY:  Chicken Alfredo and asparagus

WEDNESDAY:  Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken maybe with some Quinoa Fried Rice

THURSDAY:  French Toast and bacon

FRIDAY:  Tacos

SATURDAY:  Pizza

SUNDAY:  Cauliflower Soup

Oh, and most meals will have a side of Hard Boiled Egg Chocolate Chip Cookies because we have lots and my boys don't really like 'em.  Happy Eating!

No comments: