Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Menu Plan Someday

We updated our 72 Hour kits over the weekend and I had an old friend stop by yesterday that threw off my meal preparation.  So it is very convenient that I hadn't posted my menu plan yet!  Those meals we didn't eat ... get bumped a couple of weeks and all is well.

MONDAY:  72 Hour Kit Smorgasbord (my eldest called it "junk food dinner" but most of the food is actually as healthy as you can get for food that is supposed to last a year!)

TUESDAY:  Ravioli

WEDNESDAY:  Quinoa Mac & Cheese

THURSDAY:  Waffles

FRIDAY:  Oven Baked Fajitas

SATURDAY:  Pizza

SUNDAY:  probably at my Mom's house

What's on your menu?

1 comment:

Crisanne said...

oh dear. i don't have a plan.
baseball season has begun. yea.
here's a good guess at this week

last night: roast beast i was supposed to cook sunday, but we were required to go to the in-laws for a family dinner. sometimes those family dinners are a disaster. cream of asparagus soup was on the menu. i loved it. all my boys, dennis included, starved.
tuesday: spaghetti
wednesday: chicken nuggets and potato fries
thursday: tin foil dinners on the grill
friday: pizza sounds good. or french toast
saturday: whatever we didn't eat friday
sunday: pork chops