Monday, March 26, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

The last week of March ... really?  My cherry tree is in bloom!  Did time go this fast before I got old?

Oh, and that cauliflower soup I made last week?  I LOVED it!  You gotta try it!  If you like potato soup at all, I bet you'll like it.  It did boil over and made a lovely mess on my stove, but it was worth it. I put a serving in the freezer and plan to have it for lunch today ... I'm hoping it will be a good addition to my freezer meals.

But enough of that raving.  Here is what we'll be eating this week:

MONDAY:  Steak and baked potatoes

TUESDAY:  Jambalaya

WEDNESDAY:  Baked Ziti

THURSDAY:  Pancakes and bacon

FRIDAY:  Corn Dogs (hopefully a dinner out for the parental units)

SATURDAY:  Pizza

SUNDAY:  Sandwich buffet and salads

No comments: