Sunday, March 4, 2012

Another Week of Menus

I need to go to the grocery store.  Bad.  I have a great supply of food in our storage room and our milk is delivered twice a week, but the other perishable things are what we are seriously lacking!  It makes for creative meal concocting! 

However, I should be able to hit the stores tomorrow and this is what I'm planning to make for the week:

MONDAY:  Crock-pot Orange Chicken (from my freezer) and rice

TUESDAY:  Tony's Favorite Casserole (similar to this recipe)

WEDNESDAY:  Tin Foil Dinners (on the grill would be best, but they will probably just have to be done in the oven)

THURSDAY:  Waffles, berry sauce, and ice cream

FRIDAY:  Taco Haystacks

SATURDAY:  Pizzas (school fundraiser and already in the freezer)

SUNDAY:  Dinner at my Mom's

My menu is getting boring, dudes.  I started posting these things a year and a month ago.  I'm noticing that we eat a lot of the same things over and over. Who's going to give me some new ideas?

1 comment:

Jeri Dawn said...

Seriously? I get all my new ideas from you! Summer is coming, right? BBQ's and salads and chicken salad sandwiches! Mmm and garden fresh veggies. Chips and salsa. Lets see...Chicken in a basket, Chicken fajitas, Chicken Noodle soup. And I made a good Chicken Alfredo the other day that I adapted from a recipe on my blog (it called for pesto and I was too lazy, so I just added fresh basil). And you don't eat lasagna too often. Okay, we eat all the same foods too. Today I'm making Ham Fried Rice and I am adding Quinoa!