Monday, February 27, 2012

Menu Monday

I've been enjoying some unplugged time.  Not completely unplugged, but I've been on my computer much less than usual...and it has been nice.  However, my father-in-law mentioned my lack of blogging on the boys' blog ... and so here I am.

I've been following a loose plan for most of the month.  With all the birthdays and holidays, we've eaten out a lot and eaten a lot more junk than normal.  As much fun as all that celebrating has been (three birthdays, Valentine's Day, and a family party in 19 days), I'm looking forward to the routine of a plain, old, boring Meal Plan.

Here's my plan for the week:

MONDAY:  Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole (made with quinoa instead of rice)

TUESDAY:  Sweet and Sour Meatballs

WEDNESDAY:  Chicken Parm with Noodles

THURSDAY:  mini-German Pancakes and sausage

FRIDAY:  Left-overs or Fast Food Friday

SATURDAY:  Pizza-rama

SUNDAY:  Soup and grilled cheese sandwiches

What are you eating these days?

1 comment:

Jeri Dawn said...

So, we tried the Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole and it wasn't a big hit at my house. :( And we also tried the Quinoa Mac'n Cheese--which everyone whined about and I loved! So I think I will make it again just to torture everyone. I am really diggin' the quinoa these days. Tasty! Oh, and I also tried the muffin german pancakes. I think it was too much work (mostly because I absolutely hate washing muffin tins!)--but I LOVED the idea of adding a bit of orange zest and we all loved the triple berry syrup on top! This week I have made BBQ meatballs, Frito Casserole (blending the salsa and some beans together), and Chicken in a Basket. And I am out of ideas for the week....Maybe I'll make some soup over the weekend. Love ya!