Monday, March 12, 2012

March Monday Menu

Does it feel like Spring where you are?  I know Spring here really means rain and snow overnight that melts by lunch and wind storms and all, but it also means perfect temperatures and sunshine.  We've been taking family walks and starting a little yard work and I'm itching to get my garden started.  The weather does make it a little hard to want to be inside making dinner ... but that's my current job and I'll do it best I can!

Here's what we'll be eating this week (most likely, anyway):

MONDAY:  Build Your Own Taco (aka taco salads, but the boys eat it better by the other name)

TUESDAY:  Tator Tot casserole (I'm generally not a fan, but a friend raved about it last week, so I'll give it another try)

WEDNESDAY:  Mac & Cheese

THURSDAY:  Green Eggs and Ham (in honor of Dr. Seuss and St. Pat's day)

FRIDAY: Chicken Parm

SATURDAY:  Four Leaf Clover pizza

What's on your menu?

3 comments:

Jeri Dawn said...

Sunday (Yesterday): Hawaiian Haystacks

Monday: Sloppy Joes

Tuesday: Breakfast

Wednesday: Enchilada Casserole

Thursday: Sandwiches

Friday: Pizza

Saturday: Chicken Alfredo

Sunday: Cheesy Broccoli Soup

Jeri Dawn said...

PS I have a couple of weeks of menu planned--all inspired from a gluten free website (that I got from one of my favorite cookbooks). Check it out--it might inspire you too! www.irresistiblyglutenfree.com

Crisanne said...

I have a plan! This hasn't happened for a while. Thank you Cindy for always sticking to it and inspiring me to be better.

Monday: Hamburgers - out on the grill. The weather is beautiful and there is no way I'm staying inside to cook today.
Tues: Homemade Chicken Nuggets, potato fries
Wed: Hopefully the good weather will stick and I can grill a steak
Thurs: Tuna Swirls
Fri: Spaghetti
Sat: Leftovers
Sun: Pork Chops