Saturday, March 17, 2012

Monday's Meal Plan on Saturday

I'm doing my menu for the week before I head to the grocery store.  Since I'm on the computer anyway, I figured I'd go ahead and post my menu on here.  Any complaints?  Didn't think so.

Luck o'the Irish to ya.

SUNDAY:  Cauliflower Soup (supposed to taste like Zupas - we'll see)

MONDAY:  Lasagna Rolls

TUESDAY:  White Chili

WEDNESDAY:  Chicken, veggies, and pasta

THURSDAY:  French Toast

FRIDAY:  Subway Sandwiches

SATURDAY:  Pizza

SUNDAY:  BBQ Chicken and potatoes
 

2 comments:

Crisanne said...

Cindy, if we average your early contribution and my late one, that means I'm a lot closer to the beginning of the week. Right?!
I actually grilled the kids Sunday about what they wanted to eat this week and wrote it all down, I just didn't let anyone know. :)

Monday: Tacos
Tues: French toast
Wed: Pork chops
Thurs: Haystacks
Fri: not quite sure, my parents are coming down and it's my Dad's birthday. My Mom is supposed to get back with me on what he wants for birthday dinner
Sat: Spaghetti - didn't happen last week
Sun: Turkey breast

Jeri Dawn said...

March is a bit high-maintainance for me. Lots of birthdays and those pesky leprechauns. I can't even remember what I made for dinner yesterday! Oh yeah, easy cheesy broccoli soup.