Monday, January 2, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

Hi, all.  I think I'm back.  We had a rough December with sick people around our house so my meal plans were often altered with sick friendly food.  The last couple of weeks, I've hardly bothered at all because I knew it wasn't going to happen!   After an extremely rough New Year's Day, I finally found time today to sit down and plan out my January. 

I did find time to defrost my deep freezer sometime in there, so I know what I've got and my menu is an attempt to use up the things that were lurking in the bottom!

Here's this week's plan:

MONDAY:  Scrambled eggs with ham and cheese, toast, and blueberry banana smoothies (sick tummies are still plaguing us)

TUESDAY:  Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole, green salad

WEDNESDAY:  Meatloaf and baked potatoes (or roasted potato wedges), green beans

THURSDAY:  Pasta and veggies, cottage cheese and canned fruit

FRIDAY:  Take-out of some sort

SATURDAY:  Homemade pizza

SUNDAY:  Orange Chicken from the freezer

What's your plan?

1 comment:

Jeri Dawn said...

I forgot to tell you that I made some little mini muffin-pan meat-loafs. I started out using a recipe and then didn't have the gluten-free ingredients for the topping--so I used my BBQ sauce recipe to top it. And they turned out well! Thanks for the idea!