Monday, January 30, 2012

Food

Hi.  My name is Cindy.  My home is probably not as clean as your house.  My children probably are not as well mannered.  My fingernails not as well groomed.  My faith not as strong.  However, I have a plan for our meals this week.  Do you?

MONDAY:  Oven Fajitas (because had to have a leftover night last week and these got bumped)

TUESDAY:  Fish and Rice (because people say it is good for me)

WEDNESDAY:  Mini-German pancakes

THURSDAY:  Pizza and cupcakes (birthday 1 of 3 at our house this month)

FRIDAY:  Baked Ziti

SATURDAY:  Tacos

SUNDAY:  Pulled Buffalo Chicken sandwiches

Gotta celebrate the little successes! 

1 comment:

Jeri Dawn said...

Hi my name is Jeri Dawn. My kitchen is usually clean and my bathroom is passable and I do have a meal plan. The real question is can I make my budget work?