Sunday, January 22, 2012

Monday Morning Resolve

I generally wait to start a new goal on Mondays.  But by the Saturday or Sunday beforehand I often lose sight of what I want to accomplish.

Luckily for me, today (Sunday) was my wake up call.  And I'm hoping to still have the drive and desire tomorrow when I wake up and attempt to get out of bed.

You see, I hate cute pregnant women.  You know the ones I mean.  You can't tell they're pregnant from behind and when they do turn around, all they have is this basketball where their flat belly once was.  They are so cute.  And I hate them.

Give me a beached-whale pregnant woman any day.  She is one I can identify with.

Not only can I identify with her, I am her.

This morning I discovered a hole in the crotch of my pants.  And it's HUGE.  And it's the pair of pants I just bought a few weeks ago to replace the pair of pants I originally ripped in the crotch.  TMI?  Probably.

I do not look like I have a cute basketball in my tummy.  I look like I recently ate a Dunkin Donuts out of business.

And so I hope to get some exercise in my day.  And maybe cut out a few extra meals a day.

But I truly hope to get a little healthier over the next 108 days.

And how have you been?

No comments: