Monday, October 10, 2011

Menu Monday

It was a long and good weekend, but I have a headache this morning and laundry that scares me.  Today it is short and sweet ...

MONDAY:  Hodge Podge Soup and homemade bread  (not very "unprocessed" FYI)

1 1/2 to 2 lbs. hamburger
1 onion, minced
3 cans minestrone soup & 3 cans water
1 32 oz. can pork & beans
1 T. worcestershire sauce
1 t. garlic salt
1/4 t. oregano
 
It sounds odd (even gross) but it really is good
and makes excellent leftovers.  I throw it all 
in the crock pot and let it go all day.  I also 
do maybe half that much beef. I'm not a big meat 
eater. 

TUESDAY:  Homemade Mac and Cheese (still looking for the best recipe)

WEDNESDAY:  Chicken stir-fry and rice

THURSDAY:  Pumpkin Pancakes

FRIDAY:  Take-out night

SATURDAY:  Homemade Pizza

SUNDAY:  BBQ Pork Sandwiches (we didn't get to them last week)

What's on your plate?

Linked up:  OrgJunkie

1 comment:

Jeri Dawn said...

Keep on shining little light of mine! Love ya!