Monday, October 17, 2011

Another Menu Plan

I picked and juiced my concord grapes this weekend.  As much as I love the smell of pumpkin and cinnamon, a house that smells of homemade grape juice SCREAMS fall to me!  It is delicious!

Autumn food makes me happy.  I'll admit it!  It isn't doing much for my weight loss, which has stalled for the 10th week in a row.  I've bounced around the same three pounds for what feels like forever.  But it isn't my main courses causing this stall ... it is the desserts!  I understand it and until I'm willing to pass on the pumpkin chocolate chip cookies - I will just be thankful to be so skilled at maintaining my weight!!!

Here's what we'll be eating this week, probably:

MONDAY:  Spaghetti and garlic bread

TUESDAY:  Tacos with homemade salsa

WEDNESDAY:  Jambalaya

THURSDAY:  Baked oatmeal and apples

FRIDAY:  Potato Soup and biscuits

SATURDAY:  Pizza

SUNDAY:  Crock pot chicken and potatoes

Linked up again:  OrgJunkie

1 comment:

Crisanne said...

Ahh, nothing smells better that fall canning! I juiced our grapes last weekend, and am gearing up for apple pie filling. My apple trees got hit by a late spring frost, so I just have enough to eat. A dear friend of mine has oodles though, and she is bringing me over a huge box full! As for my menu plan... I haven't put it together yet, but am working on it! Thanks for sticking with it and keeping me motivated Cindy!