Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Starting Goals.... Again

This summer has been a bit of a challenge for me to do any of my "Me" goals. 



Go to the gym?  Nope.  I have four kids at home that all need my attention.

Eat healthily?  Nope.  It's too fricken hot to cook and I'd rather just heat up some corn dogs for the kids and call it good.

Take a quick walk or run around the block?  Yeah, HECK NO.  If it's too hot to cook from my air conditioned house, there's no way I'm going out in the 110*+ heat.

So what do I do?

I've decided to get the kids back on schedule and routine to practice for school starting in a week and a half.  And that has afforded me the opportunity to get my own routine back in line. 

Here I am starting my goals.... again.

But it hit me pretty hard today.  I start my goals again every day. 

Do I succeed every day?  No.  Does that frustrate me?  Yes.  But should I try again anyway?  Of course.

Here's to a new day and a new resolve to succeed.

No comments: