Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Means Menu Day

It is totally soup weather at my house!  If only more people in my house enjoyed soup ... sigh.  My husband only became a fan once I started making homemade soups.  These people don't know what they are missing!  Chilly night, warm bowl of soup, soft bread ... yum.

Even though the house isn't full of soup fans, I still force them to moan and groan through a dinner of soup frequently.  Someday they might just realize they like it.  Maybe.  Shoot, it took me 25+ years to realize that chili is actually good!

I plunk stew and chili in the soup category and I'm going to torment my crew with both this week!  (insert evil laugh here)  When you know there will be complaints coming, you have to grasp the joy where you can find it!

MONDAY:  Autumn stew in the crock pot

TUESDAY:  Spaghetti

WEDNESDAY:  White chicken chili

THURSDAY:  German pancakes

FRIDAY:  Taco Salad

SATURDAY:  Pizza

SUNDAY:  Dinner at my mom's

What's on your table?

No comments: