Friday, November 5, 2010

Want to Help?

One of my favorite movies is The First Wives' Club.  It emphasizes the strength of women, despite the world expecting the Wives to keel over and stay out of the way.


There comes a point when the Wives realize that their attempts to find their place in the world have been too small. 

Which brings me to my point..... As I was running this morning I thought of this and when a few friends mentioned it as well, I thought I'd pose the question: Would you like to help me keep this blog on track with commentary, articles, opinions, recipes and other such things pertaining to health?  Several of us (okay, 3 people but still) are currently pregnant.  Most of us (as far as I know) are women looking for motivation to be healthier. 

Let me know if you want to participate.  Contact me (leave a comment, FB, email, whatever -- you know where to find me) if you have any other questions.

3 comments:

colds1 said...

I'll play.

Crisanne said...

I'm in. I have yet to dedicate my time and energy to being serious about this. Unfortunately my pants are noticing. Need to work out more so I don't have to buy new jeans!

Merinda Reeder said...

Yes absolutely.