Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Bloggest Loser: Final Weigh In

Well, Friends, let's wrap this sucker up.  As was observed, my focus on staying healthy has waned a bit.  And I think everyone else has had a bit of the holiday distractions.

So, let's do a final weigh in.  Anyone who has participated is encouraged to weigh in.  We'll announce the winner next week. 

And in the meantime I'll try to figure out what exactly the focus of this blog is.  The Healthy Pregnant Woman?  The Way We Were: A Woman's Delusion of How Life is Supposed to Be?  I'm open to suggestions.

Check your total weight lost.  Remember to use your initial weigh in as your starting weight.  And tell me how you felt these last two months.  What can we do differently next time, in like 10 months?  Unfortunately, this weight loss thing is always something I can participate in, when I'm not pregnant.  So there will be a next time.

Thanks for playing with me.  Hopefully we'll all have a little easier time next year!

2 comments:

colds1 said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! I lost a whopping 1.6%! Do I get to count the number of times I lost the same pound over and over?! Geez, I'm so far from my goal!

Carina said...

Sorry I didn't check in sooner. We got the flu, headcolds, you name it. I haven't been on the computer much.

I had a good loss last week. SOMEHOW! Don't ask me. I gave into the cookies, which didn't go well (is a dozen OK?) Then I had some Halloween candy. Strange, but I will take the 4 lb loss.

Over all I had a 5.68% weight loss since this started. Woo-hoo!

Now I hope the holidays don't reach out and take me back up. Even if we aren't doing this challenge, I still have goals to achieve and I will get there. I will.