Monday, September 10, 2012

Mondays and Meals

I should have looked at my meal plan before 3 o'clock in the afternoon ... I guess we won't be having french dip sandwiches made in the crock pot for dinner tonight!  HA!  That's the beauty of my plan, I can switch it up at the drop of a hat.  We'll be having either last week's baked oatmeal or this week's German Pancakes instead.  Although a storm is brewing, so maybe I'll make some cauliflower soup ... Either way, I'd still rather have a plan to deviate from, than no plan at all.  Do I sound like a broken record yet?

Here is my plan (before I forgot to look at it this morning!):

MONDAY:  French Dip Sandwiches

TUESDAY:  Crock pot Jambalya

WEDNESDAY:  Lasagna Spinach roll-ups

THURSDAY:  German Pancakes

FRIDAY:  Tacos

SATURDAY:  Pizza

SUNDAY:  Grilled Cheese sandwiches

Come on, share!  What are you eating?

No comments: