Monday, September 3, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

So what if I only followed my meal plan 4 out of the last 7 days ... I had a plan!  When dinner time came, life was beautiful!  I didn't have to stress or be creative.  I just had to do.  And I choose to stray.  One night we needed to eat up leftovers and another I had spent the day dealing with 30 cups of shredded zucchini (canned into yummy zucchini relish) and wanted absolutely NOTHING containing zucchini for dinner!

This week I have a lot of busy nights.  I think I have one or two things going most evenings and, for some reason, people like to plan things at dinnertime!  Planning ahead is important for me or else we'll just be eating a lot of pancakes and eggs!

Here's what I'm planning:

MONDAY:  Hot Dogs (last summer bbq)

TUESDAY:  Sweet and Sour Chicken and fried rice

WEDNESDAY:  Chicken Nuggets and crinkle fries (Momma's going out with friends!)

THURSDAY:  Baked Oatmeal

FRIDAY:  Tacos

SATURDAY:  Homemade Pizza

SUNDAY:  Dinner at my mom's house

What's on your plate?

No comments: