Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summer Dinners

Been on vacation and LOVED having someone else do the cooking.  Sadly, that love translated into a few additional pounds on the scale.  I've got some weight to lose this summer!

I gotta hop on Pinterest and get some new ideas for dinners in the summer time.  I've got the same old, same old on the menu.  Bleh. Anybody want to share some light dinners?

MONDAY:  Chinese take-out (we were barely home and I wasn't cooking)

TUESDAY:  German pancakes and turkey sausage with fruit

WEDNESDAY:  Spaghetti

THURSDAY:  Tin Foil dinners

FRIDAY:  Tacos

SATURDAY:  Homemade pizza

SUNDAY:  Either Steaks or Burgers on the grill

1 comment:

Jeri Dawn said...

I have been enjoying spinach, pasta, fruit (strawberries, blueberries, pineapple) , chicken (totally optional), and poppyseed dressing! The kids can eat the leftover pasta and fruit separately. And of course there's always rice with whatever sautéed veggie you have around....