Monday, December 12, 2011

Another week of food

My stomach had a hard weekend so food hasn't really sounded all that good to me.  However, the rest of the family has to eat.  Here's what I have in mind:

MONDAY:  Meatloaf (done in muffin cups) and baked potatoes

TUESDAY:  Chili and corn bread

WEDNESDAY:  Chicken Parmigiana

THURSDAY:  Oatmeal (either baked or in the crock-pot)

FRIDAY:  Take-out (I didn't get my Chinese last week ...)

SATURDAY:  Pizza Night

SUNDAY:  Finger Foods Galore (family Christmas party at mi casa)

What are you eating?

2 comments:

Jeri Dawn said...

I'm lovin' your ideas. Did you make the Chicken Coron Bleu Casserole last week? How did it turn out? My fridge is too full to cook right now. Full of Chinese Chicken (homemade, of course), Pasta Casserole, Stew, and Cafe Rio Burritos (also homemade)... So maybe tomorrow I'll cook...or the next day...

Crisanne said...

Ok, so it's Wednesday, but I have been following my plan for the week!

Mon: Chicken and homemade frenchfries
Tues: Spaghetti and breadsticks
Wed: Homemade pizza
Thurs: Tacos
Friday: Chicken Haystacks
Saturday: Beef Stroganoff
Sunday: Crockpot Roast Beast & potatoes